Back in May, TB Joshua faced a huge dilemma. The US elections were fast approaching, but polls were showing it to be a very close race. This was going to be the biggest news story of the year though, so he HAD to predict something. He couldn’t possibly miss this opportunity to show off his prophetic prowess to the world.
What is he to do? If he guesses one outcome over the other he might get it wrong, then he will have no video to release. It will be too high profile an event to do a video editing hatchet job like he’s often done before. In this case, whatever he says – people will remember and hold him to it.
It’s just too close a call. How can he possibly get out of this one?
Unless…. Yes. That might work. It may be too close an election to guess the outcome, but one thing is certain – it will be a very close election! The polls have made that quite clear.
So that’s what he did. He predicted the “battle would be very, very close” *.
So Ladies and Gentlemen, for your own
amazement amusement – here is Mr Joshua’s incredible prediction:
* He may have waffled on about a few other issues as well, but the only prediction related to the outcome of the election was that it will be a close battle.
Read more on TB Joshua’s fake prophecies in the following posts:
- The self serving motive behind TB Joshua’s “prophecies”
- The tricks behind TB Joshua’s prophecies: revealed!
- God speaks through Emmanuel TV!
- Proof that TB Joshua DID NOT predict the Colorado shooting
- US Cinema Shooting: another tragedy, another fake ‘prophecy’ from TB Joshua
- TB Joshua and his Champions League prediction