TB Joshua is annoyed. He’s annoyed that he’s still not had a call from the Malaysian authorities. He’s annoyed that they haven’t put him on a plane to help them find the plane. If they had, they would have already found it, or so he reasons in this video.
Why won’t world leaders (excluding a few African ones) take this prolific prophet seriously? Many have suggested it is because he’s African. We want to suggest a few alternative reasons.
- In the video predicting the Philippines typhoon he said the country name began with IN and the flooding would happen very soon, maybe in the next week (it happened 17 months later).
- In the video predicting the Colorado shooting, he said he saw a military man killing lots of people at an army barracks (it was a student in a cinema).
- In the video predicting the 2011 Indonesia plane crash he said he saw a blue plane crashing on a Wednesday (it was a white plane and it crashed on a Saturday).
- In 2011 TB Joshua confidently proclaimed that within a few months, the Boko Haram crisis would be over.
- In the prophecy he’s linking to the Malaysian MH370 disappearance, he said it would crash metres from the runway due to a known fault. In a further video produced nearly 2 weeks ago he said it would be found any moment from now, and that within a week we’d no longer be talking about it. It still hasn’t been found.
No, TB Joshua’s not ignored because he’s African, he’s ignored because he’s not actually a very impressive prophet, and his predictions help no one.