Thanks to “Just Wonder” for these 10 questions to TB Joshua.
- How do you know that the vision you had – of the big Jesus in the clouds – in the beginning of your ‘ministry’ is Jesus Christ of the Bible. It sounded too much the same as the vision mohammed had when called up into heaven? Did you test this?
- How do you know that the visitations you have early in the mornings, while sleeping, are from the Holy Spirit and not a divining spirit? Did you or anyone else put it to the test?
- How come that your ‘prophecies’ are totally vague and out of focus and wrong and then after the happenings, you cut and paste them, to try and get the focus in and you do not see that that is wrong? Do you realize that this never happened to the prophets in the Bible?
- How come that there is just no one that can testify about your conversion, water baptism or baptism in the Holy Spirit? Even you, who are keeping meticulously everything on video, do not have any such testimony of yourself anywhere? Do you realize that every person mentioned in the Bibles, had his life thrown wide open. There is no secret of the Biblical prophets hidden somewhere. Unlike you.
- Why do you not lead your people in repentance to Jesus?
- And why do you not baptize your repented congregation in water? Having an Olympic size baptismal pool in the middle of you ‘church’, just for the show?
- And why do you not pray for repented sinners for the baptism in the Holy Spirit after they repented, got baptized in water and delivered?
- And why do you not put any focus on the death, shed blood of Jesus for the forgiveness of sin and resurrection of Jesus Christ practically. Making use of water baptism and communion – which shows to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- And why are you changing the Bible verses to suit you? Where the Bible specifically warns not to add or subtract from the Bible?
- And why do you not want your prophecies to be tested? Where it is written; “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world” – 1 John 4:4 and “Let two or three prophets speak and let the others pass judgment” – 1 Corinthians 14:29
Maybe, just maybe – you can still repent from your evil and deceptive ways and turn to the God of the Bible, through Jesus his Son.
Maybe, just maybe you can humble yourself and pray and ask forgiveness from God and man?
Maybe, just maybe??????