TB Joshua’s MH370 prophecy must be his most disastrous one yet. We are now a month from this prediction and no plane has been found. No debris has been found. An intermittent signal has been discovered, possibly from the black box, but nothing has been confirmed.
Let’s look at some of the specific things we know he got wrong:
- The plane would crash metres after takeoff
- The plane would crash due to an obvious issue
- The plane would be carrying almost 200 passengers (it carried 240)
- The plane would be found “moments from now” (9th March)
- The plane would be found “moments from now” (15th March)
- The mystery being solved a week after the 15th of March
There are a few other things he said such as the “strange people on board” and the plane being found “between Indonesia and the Indian ocean” that seem unlikely but are yet to be ruled out. However, so much of this is completely and utterly wrong, it can’t be excused. Even SCOAN are keeping quiet about this prophecy now.
TB Joshua claims God shows him things in the future as clear as watching Emmanuel TV. We can see now that either he is lying to you and making all this up, or God doesn’t have a clue what is going on. Either TB Joshua is deceiving you, or God is deceiving TB Joshua. Pick your side.
If TB Joshua has an ounce of integrity left, he’ll be issuing a full public apology and admitting he made a mistake. We hope this event will teach him a lesson and put a stop to this sick exploitation of human tragedy.