Today TB Joshua showed his congregation footage of a plane flying over the building several times before it collapsed. You can see the video for yourself below, but be warned – it ends with footage of the building collapsing, which is very upsetting. The whole statement from TB Joshua is here.
A few brief thoughts:
- The video is low resolution, and it would have been trivial to add an aircraft “dot” onto CCTV footage in the editing suite. We all know it wouldn’t be the first time they doctored footage for their own gain.
- Assuming it is real, there is no evidence of any kind of contact with the building. If the proximity of the aircraft caused the collapse, it casts serious doubts on the quality of the construction.
- As far as we know, SCOAN still haven’t acknowledged that anyone has died, let alone expressed sympathy to their families.
Someone commenting on another site observed that SCOAN’s response to the building collapse is a good example of using devices of communication in place of the truth:
- Propaganda: Blame it on UFO or something else.
- Censorship: Break the reporters cameras or beat them up to silence.
- Secrecy: Never say anything about shoddy construction.
Today TB Joshua tweeted:
He’s absolutely right, and for that reason his days in ministry are numbered.